Your First Visit
We are 100% committed to making your visit to our office as comfortable and as easy as possible.
On your visit, you can expect:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- Complimentary beverages and Wifi
- An introductory conversation, where we will listen to your needs, concerns and expectations
- A comprehensive dental exam, including an oral cancer screening and full mouth examination of your teeth and gums
- Comfort. Relax in reclining chairs with warm blankets and neck pillows to make your time in the chair as restful as possible
- Entertainment. Enjoy your favorite show, sporting event, movie or news program while you receive the highest quality dental care
- Necessary low radiation digital X-Rays
- Protective Eyewear. For your safety, each patient is provided with protective eyewear during treatment
- A thorough and gentle dental cleaning (assuming that no Periodontal or major dental issues are present)
After the checkup is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommendations to improve your overall dental health. If additional treatment is required, you will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate. We’ll schedule your next appointment for preventive care or for a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
What to Bring
For your first visit, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and bring the following information with you:
- Your completed Dental History and Patient Information forms
- Your Dental insurance card (if you have Dental insurance).
- A list of current medications you are taking including dosage.
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, joint replacement, etc.).
Also, please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) Or if you require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics for pre-med.)
Our goal at Savannah Dental is to make the process of receiving quality dental care as smooth as possible, from the time you enter our dental office to the conclusion of the payment process. We have several payment options to meet your budget and needs.
Out of Pocket Payments
We accept cash, debit cards, and most major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express).
We are pleased to offer financing through CareCredit® Healthcare Financing. CareCredit provides interest free* financing for your dental care. For more information about CareCredit or to apply, please click the image below.
* Subject to approval.
Patients With Dental Insurance
Traditional insurance is welcome and accepted at our practice. As a courtesy, we will gladly file all insurance claims on your behalf.
Dental insurance is designed to help reduce your out-of-pocket dental expenses and there will usually be some sort of out-of-pocket expense that you will be expected to pay at the time of service. Reimbursement levels are determined by your insurance provider and generally do not take into account up-to-date regional data in determining the reimbursement level. Additionally, there is no regulation regarding how insurance companies determine reimbursement and insurance companies are not required to disclose how they determine these levels. Insurance companies do not guarantee payment on claims and reserve the right to make payments based on their estimation of “Usual and Customary Rates.”